Note ——Thursday evening, and it appears that the weather is going to be awful for the next couple of days. I am not cancelling the Strinilas walk, but just letting you know that if it is raining as forecasted the walk
will be postponed to the 27th. If the weather is fairly OK, the walk will go ahead.

Translate »

Pin It on Pinterest